terça-feira, 29 de março de 2016

Opinion

"Climbing keeps me climbing - I love it! I love how no matter how good I get or how hard I try I always have something to challenge me. I love trying hard, I love pushing myself mentally and physically at the same time. I love how no matter how much I care about a single climb, how much of my life it consumes, I am always able to find another climb that I am equally passionate about. Why would anyone not climb? The peace of mind you find on the rock, the physical and mental stress you put yourself through all the while loving every minute, the sense of utter satisfaction and completion you get when you send something hard, the community. You always have a friend, no matter where you end up. Climbing is what you want it to be."

Josh Muller, climber.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário